Our Portable Disabled Toilets are specifically designed to allow all wheelchair users to use and manoeuvre with ease.
Each disabled toilet has extra-wide doors to accommodate for easy access.
Additionally, there is a wall-mounted hand sanitiser dispenser placed lower to ensure it is easy to reach.
Our Re-Circulating Portable Disabled Toilets are cleaned and sterilised before delivery so they are always ready for use.
The hire price includes a weekly service; including emptying the effluent waste and restocking the toilet paper, hand sanitiser and blue chemical fluid.
Following HSE recommendations, we advise 1 Portable toilet per 5 people on site.
Please note: 4-week minimum hire.
This portable toilet also includes:
- Re-circulating hand pump
- Free weekly service
- Anti-slip flooring
- Grab bars on the interior walls
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitiser
- Interior toilet lock
- Translucent roof to allow daylight in
- Nationwide Delivery available in 1-2 days
- We can deliver nationwide: typically within 1-2 days.
- The Portable Disabled toilet will need to be situated where it is easy and accessible for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the delivery vehicle will depend on the type and quantity of units. Please be mindful of vehicle access when ordering toilets.
Why order your Portable Disabled Toilet from E Toilet Sales?
- Unlimited availability – we have access to suppliers across the whole of the UK
- Fast response – we always try our best to get back to you as soon as we can
- Brilliant Customer Service – we understand the importance of customer service, therefore we strive to be efficient and helpful
- Reliable – you can always depend on us to get your order dealt with without any hassle
- Speedy Delivery – we always aim to deliver your portable chemical toilet within 1-2 days